THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 18, 2009

Starting Over Again--Step One!

Starting my blog and my ongoing quest to start online dating have me thinking about other areas in my life where I could improve my life. This week I am going to start what millions before me have started. It's something I have started before, usually on a Monday, and ended before, usually on the following Wednesday. This time, however, I am going to really stick to it. I found something I like so I hoping for it to last longer than three days. It is an diet/exercise program.

That's right, I said exercise. Me! The couch potato supreme. One of the steps to the new me is to start exercising. Why not? I am infused with the excitment of summer starting, the TV season is over for the summer and I have a brand new pink bike. Perfect time to take the bike out for a daily spin! I live real close to a Panera Bakery and a Starbucks. I'll just get up before it gets hot, throw the laptop in the backpack and out to air conditioned comfort to write the blog or read. Enrich the mind, get caffinated, and throw a little exercise in. Sounds like a great plan right?

I will warn you, I am genius at thinking up the plans and a slacker at executing them. This one sounds like one I can stick to! I love to be outside and riding a bike doesn't hurt my ankles or any other part of my body. Plus I am likely to do anything if I know there is a non-fat latte waiting at the end of the road! Genius plan, if I do say so myself! Anyone want to come with me?

Tomorrow...part two of the plan: Back To Weight Watchers!

:)

2 comments:

Selena said...

Really liked your post today. I have tagged you in my today's blog post 5 Courses to Fix My Life---A Blog Meme. If you are up for a challenge, why not complete this blog meme? You'll have my blog to use as a jumping-off point...

Happy blogging!

Selena

Selena said...

Oops! Forgot to post a link to the blog entry:

http://ohmyachesandpains.blogspot.com/2009/05/5-class-to-fix-my-life.html

Selena