THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Getting In My Own Way

I am sitting down at the laptop this morning and I fully intend to update my profile on the dating site. I am going to add pics and look for interesting men. But first, let me pay my Spring bill and then.....oh, EW.com has Fall TV News....um...I'll just go over there for a minute...oh yeah, need to check the DirectTV site to see how long it is only $29 a month...and then my horoscope needs checking...gotta go feed the dogs and then will update the dating site...right after I make my lunch...ooohh..it's 1:30, gotta a take a shower and get ready for work. I'll update my profile tonight when I get home.

Yeah, sure! Why am I dragging my feet over this? I really have it in my mind that I want to, I'm even excited about it! Yet every time I get ready to go online to get started, a million other things come to mind that are seemingly more important. Fear can't get in the way anymore. Nether can eonline, my dogs, my bills or anything else. TV season is over and the rest of "Twilight" will wait. I have got to get out there or I am going to die a lonely dog lady!

I am not making dating a priority and I know I really need to do that. Right after I clean out my closet...wash the car...get a pedicure....Urrggh! Ok...going online tonight when I get home. I swear!

0 comments: