THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy New Magazine Day

I love Thursday! Not because Grey's Anatomy is on and not because it is one day away from the weekend. No, I love Thursday because it is new magazine day! All the new magazines hit my favorite newstand and to me it's like Christmas!

I love magazines because I am a communication and information junkie! The need to know and know ASAP is in my DNA. I am a female, I am a Gemini. Knowing and then telling everyone the details, it's who I am.

I love the quick information that weekly magazines give. I don't have to read through the slow parts of a 300 page novel to find out if Brad gets the girl in the end. It will be in a blurb in US Weekly and at my newsstand on Thursday.
Magazines help me keep in touch with my current celebrity crush! I can learn all about my crush on my own, in my jammies! Just me, my crush and US Weekly, OK and People! I find out his likes, dislikes, how he is "just like us" and who he is...isn't...is dating. All the info I need and don't need right there on Thursday!

I love the visual medium that is magazines! I love the colors, the fonts, the graphics! Each of my favorite monthly magazines has a distinct layout that is colorful and gourgeous! I didn't find out that I was a visual person until I started salivating when I picked up the new issue of "Rachael Ray Everyday".

I love new magazine day. Magazines are definately one of my more expensive addictions to be sure. But looking forward to Thursday gets me through the week and I am ok with that for now.

0 comments: