THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

The Blog-Off Begins! :)

Wahoo...The great blog-off begins! I am excited to see what the month brings and also encourage everyone to read my fellow bloggers blog: Oh, My Aches And Pains! Selena is a great friend, fellow pet parent and excellent writer!

Selena is my hero in that she rescued both her dogs….well, technically she rescued Brunswick, the poodle and he rescued Theo, the terrier. Or as Selena calls him the “terrorer”. Theo is still a puppy and is in the fun chewing stage! You should see the pic of my nephew Brunswick on her blog....so cute! She is such a good pet parent! Her dogs are always on a leash and you should see the tricks they do! Selena is a good pet parent AND trainer!

Selena is a good friend and great writer! Check out her blog too! And keep an eye on this spot for more from me! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Dear Cynthia,
I am "old" friend of Selena. I have been looking forward to this blog off since I read about it on her FB page. I have to be honest that I offered her some ideas. She may (although, she says that she has already thought of them) have a couple more ideas up her sleeve.

I did tell her that writing about her Theo and Bruns was a last resort. Perhaps, your readers don't have the privilege of seeing her cute pics and comments about them. But now, I am hoping the bar is now set higher. Although, I really can't fault you for bragging about your nephews. They are really cute. (I wish I knew html language, I would have bolded the word "really" to convey what I feel.)

I am looking forward to someone who can give Selena a run for her money......if you want any ideas for topics, I am more than happy to let you know. <3 Sshh... it's between us. :)
Good night, and Good luck!
C.

Selena said...

Hi Cyndie,

Thanks for all the kind words!

And here is a link for all your readers to my blog: http://ohmyachesandpains.blogspot.com/.

I've added you to my Yahoo Alerts so I get an e-mail every time you post. Just to keep you honest! ;-)

I see we have a reader who wants some substantial content; I hope we can live up to her expectations!

Good luck sis!

Selena