THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 29, 2009

I took a call last week from a reporter and the subject eventually moved from his claim issue to writing. After I told him I blog, he of course asked what about. Instead of self-promoting and giving him the blog addy, I deferred, joking about the blogs random content



This is my last post in the "blog a day in the month of May" challenge set forth by my fellow blogger, Selena! It has been a great month and I have learned some things:



1) I love to write

2) I love the challenge of finding things to write about

3) I have established the habit of writing each day

4) I decided I finally want a career that involves writing



This has been a wonderful month and I am looking forward to continuing in June. I have blog ideas written on scraps of paper, in my Blackberry, and in a journal! I love my blog! It is at times a self-indulgent endeavor and sometimes I think "who cares". This blog is all over the map in terms of content but I hope it isn't boring!

0 comments: