THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Life Gave Me Lemons And I Made Delicious Lemonade

It was terrible pain! The pain of having my entire family pick up and move to Arizona was made worse only by the fact that they didn't want me to go. I have been estranged from them most of my life so this shouldn't have surprized me. But it did and it hurt like hell!

What it also did was cause me to look up a dear friend who mentioned months before that she had a room for rent. I decided with my family an entire state away, i no longer felt safe living on my own. I asked if the room was still for rent and she said if I didn't mind sharing the house with 3 adults, four kids and 2 four month old rottweilers! I didn't and moved on in to the bedroom Val and I shared! This house was crazy to be sure. Val and I shared a room and slept on twin beds, Ashley slept on a bed that was moved into the living room, the 3 boys shared the room I am in now and their parents and the Rotties shared the room downstairs. It was a crazy house full of people but it was also full of laughter and love. It was just what I needed!

This crazy house is the birthplace of my restoration. Moving into the house in Northridge restored my life and my soul! In this house, which I still live in, I have thrived and made massive improvements in all areas: physical, mental, spiritual. But had you told me 8 years ago this would happen, I would have been wallowing in pain and not believed you! But it did happen and I will be forever grateful!

0 comments: