THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dreams

My mom says "She's just like you"! I know that she means it in a "God help us" kind of way but I am proud that my niece Brianna is thought to be like me!I think that it means she is a loving, sensitive, creative person.

It also means she has a dream. Brianna wants to come back to LA and be a film maker! I have dream as well and like Brianna, it involves creativity and hard work. It involves something that I am told I am good at and that I enjoy. I want to be a writer!

There are a couple of things that hold me back. Writing requires self discipline, which I don't have a lot of. I read 2 magazines and watched 3 movies before writing this blog tonight. I am also not sure how to make a living at writing. But for the first time I really want to try. The blog a day challenge has opened my eyes to how much I really enjoy writing and has established my daily habit of blogging. I am not only going to keep up my blog but I am working on a novel as well. I am going to take some classes and really make a go a writing. Thanks to Selena for the challenge to write the blog a day in May as it really made me think that this dream to become a writer might happen.

I am excited for Brianna as I know what it is like to have a dream. We are vastly diffrerent in age but I believe it is never too late to have a goal and work to make it happen. I'll be working on dream and will encourage Brianna to work on hers! Maybe I can write the screenplay for her first film. We are a like after all!

1 comments:

Selena said...

Girlfriend!

Glad that you posted 31 blogs in 31 days. Big congratulations to you!

Now, uh, Robert suggested that you might want to make sure to proofread your posts before you publish ...

"I have dream as well..."
"...and really make a go a writing."
"I'll be working on dream..."
"We are a like..."

We love you, broken English and all!

Selena