THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Right To Bare Arms!

There are many things that I don't have in common with Michelle Obama. One, she is married to this guy, a hottie who happens to be the most powerful guy one earth and the one we are looking towards to save us from ruin:



Me? I am desperate and dateless. Just starting to entertain the idea that there might be someone on earth that can put up with me.

Michelle lives here with a fully staffed kitchen, bowling alley, movie theater AND chocolate shop:



I live in a very nice suburb of LA with my three roommates, one with two legs and two with four paws! We are comfortable in our two-story 3 bedroom house but it doesnt have a chocolate shop (no...PMS weeks in bed with Reeses don't count).

Michelle and I differ in many ways and are a like in many others.But where we stand in solidariy is in our love of sleeveless clothes! All the cute styles are sleevless, some even strapless! Cute tops and dresses that are chic and even cool both in the temperature sense and in the mojo sense. Florals, boho, paisley...it seems everything cute is sleeveless.

It sucks because Michelle works hard at getting the amazing arms that have made more headlines than her husbands stimulus bill! She is at the gym before the crack dawn to work out. Me? I am probably just going to bed after staying up IM'ing with Selena!

Like most things worth having, cut arms like hers take work, work I am not yet willing to do. Yesterday I stood at the store staring at the cute black and pink sleeveless dress and it dawned on me that I was faced with a choice: either work at getting my arms into the shape they should be or throw embarassment to the wind, not give a rip and wear the dress bare arms and all! I am leaning toward the later but until I am sure, I am going to continue the quest to find the perfect cute dress...with sleeves!

0 comments: