THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So We Have To Say Goodbye For The Summer

All over the country kids are saying goodbye to their friends. They are cleaning out the lockers, signing the yearbooks, making plans for summer. Some friends will be back, others will not. Like a student on summer break, I am saying bye to some friends as well!

Ok, so my friends aren't real, I get it! But they come into my home every week and I am as invested in their lives like I would be if we met weekely at the Coffee Bean to catch up!

Jack Bauer, my friend, you have saved the world for 7 seasons, 6 of them was i my own city! Thank you! Don't worry about that bastard Tony! He wasn't entirely evil and something tells me we haven't seen the end of him. Say hi to Kim! I hope to see you next spring!

Blair, Serena, Nate, Chuck...have a great summer in the South of France, Milan, the Hamptons or whatever you will vacation! I know I will be able to keep up with you all on "Gossip Girl" but is there a spot on the jet for me? XOXOXO

Chuck...WAHOO...you are coming back! I know it was touch and go and that there was a possibility you would be moving (to another network) but you are coming back! sorry we won't see you until after the Olympics but I am so glad you are coming back!

I really hate to say goodbye to these friends and the others...The Walker Family...the housewifes...but lucky for me my friends will be back. Summer will be long and boring with out them but maybe i'll get out and exercise. Fall TV will be here before we know it!

1 comments:

Selena said...

So I finally know what you meant by "saying goodbye to some friends this summer." LOL! Hey, I am going meme crazy over at Oh My Aches and Pains and I wanted you to know in case you wanted to join the fun. Check out these two posts: My One Money Advice (MOMA): http://ohmyachesandpains.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-advice-my-one-money-advice-moma.html and Six Word Memoirs: http://ohmyachesandpains.blogspot.com/2009/05/six-word-memoir.html. I am sort of tagging you to do them, but no pressure.

Can't wait to see what you write next. And come over to http://ohmyachesandpains.blogspot.com/ and check out some of my blog posts.

TTYL,

Selena