THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Expect The Unexpected

I have been enjoying the blog a day challenge! I really like coming up with ideas for the blog and executing them! In fact, I have been waking up each morning looking forward to writing, something I never used to do.

Unfortunately today got away from me! I planned to come home today and write but then got an unexpected invite to go to dinner and movies with my friend Shannon and while watching the trailers at 10:15PM, I realise I didn't write a blog today! Thank heavens for the Blackberry I am typing on!

As unexpected as the invite is my disappointment in not being able to write the blog! I did not expect to enjoy blogging this much!
I have a good one for tomorrow and look forward to Joining Selena in writing Memes.

Stay tuned and I'll see ya in the morning :)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

0 comments: