THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bliss and Gratitude

The Bliss List:

1) A New TV Season-So much promise and joy in the belief that Josh Schwartz, Arron Sorkin and JJ Abrams will save us from the sloth that is reality TV...and Jack Bauer will save us from other worldly evils not quite as terrible as American Idol.

2) My Dogs-Through them I have learned the joy of unconditional love, that I spoil those I love too much, and that great comedy doesn't have to come from humans, it can come from two dogs and a spilled plate of cheetos at midnight while the rest of the house is asleep!

3) Summer-Warm temps and longer days hold the promise that great things are about to happen

4) Thursdays-New magazine day at the best newstand in the Valley. Pure bliss is the new People, Entertainment Weekly and US Magazine! Shout out to my peeps at What's News in Woodland Hills.

5) Ameoba Music-Sheer Heaven on earth for any music fan! One of the few remaining independent music stores in America! CD's (both new and used), Vynal and a floor upstairs devoted to VHS and DVD! They even host live shows for new and established artists for free! Paul McCartney did a show there! I walk in the door and a smile goes on the face! Only go there IF you have money to spend because trust me, you WILL spend it! Haven't spent less than $50 on any given trip!

Daily Gratitude:

Flip Flops and the weather to wear them in
Job with good benefits and nice co-workers
A part-time job working with dogs
Technology and the "toys" that allow me to take the internet with me wherever I go.
Friends I love
TiVo
Trader Joes

0 comments: