THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello Again




Hello blog!
Miss me? Ive missed you! I know I haven't been the best writer, disappearing for months, making promises to write and not keeping them. This is going to change. Technology has caught up with my need to have all things portable and purse friendly and bestowed upon me this amazing device called the "tablet PC"! It is essentially a computer the size of a paperback book and I am in love!

There are apps for things I didn't know I needed an app for. You, my dear blog, even have an app! Yes, "there's an app for that"! Blogger-droid lets me easily blog from anywhere! No more looking fora place with free wi-fi and the quickly disappearing place to sit. Now I just whip out my Galaxy and start blogging while waiting for the dude who has been at Starbucks for twelve hours to vacate his seat.

Now, if only the Zuckerbergs of the world would invent the anti-procrastination app......



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comments:

Selena said...

Wow, it is really you. Welcome back to blogging! :-)