THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Best Show You Aren't Watching

I admit I am a television addict! It's not a secret. My tivo is currently 85% full. Among my can't miss shows are "White Collar", "Glee" and "Chuck". Fine shows, all of them. One show stands head and shoulders above the rest and I am glad its getting the recognition it so richly deserves.

"Southland", airing Tuesday nights on TNT, is a gritty police drama from the creative team behind such quality work as"ER", and my all-time favorite,"The West Wing". Centering on a rookie cop, his partner, and a group of detectives, "Southland" paints a picture of the L.A. rarely seen: raw, ugly and real! Superbly written and well acted,"Southland" is the rare gem among all the reality crap forced on us by laxy TV execs these days.

This article is excellent! Read it and then check out the best show on TV:

"Southland" finale: TV at its best

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comments:

Selena said...

Is there a place to view in online for free? I don't have TNT. Maybe I have to wait for it to be available through Netflix.